Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Grumpy


Day FIVE

7am with Alicia and practiced side-by-side with The Husband today.  Had it not been for The Husband getting up this morning, I don't think I could've done it on my own, challenge or no challenge.  You see, worked from home today so if I didn't go to 7am, I would catch the later class.  Sometimes having too many options is not a good thing!

Today's class made me very aware of my hamstrings perhaps because they are a bit sore.  Several days before today, the soreness was in my back.  I think my most recent practices of such mental determination left me mentally spent for today.  By cobra, I was not that into class and wished it was over.  By forehead to knee separate leg stretching, I didn't want to be there anymore.  I had had it and I couldn't breathe because of my head congestion so I half-a$$ed the last several postures.  I could tell The Husband wasn't having such a great class either.  I felt his energy indeed.

Got home and slept for several hours only to wake up to a fit of coughing that lasted for an hour.  I've been grumpy all day thanks to the tightness I feel in my chest that just won't go away.  Bah!  Humbug!

No comments: