Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is it with people?!?!?!

I realize that I could be a millionaire right now after a mere three months of marriage! I should contribute a dollar every time someone asks me the following questions:

  • When are you having a baby?
  • Are you pregnant (yet)?
  • Are you and MoJo trying?
  • What are you waiting for?
Hey, I'll also throw a dollar in the jar if the following statement is made, or some variation of it:
  • Hurry up, you are old!
  • Don't wait too long or else when you want them, they won't come.
  • Do it now before it's too late.
  • You don't want to be having kids late in life.
SHUT UP AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome, my dear, to the world of "married but no children" phase. I agree, get out of my system! Well said! Krista

ActionJoJo said...

Hey Krista girl! So awesome to hear from you. Yeah, we should definitely swap stories. How is married life???

Can't wait to catch up.

Love,
JOJO