Friday, May 04, 2007

Thesis FINALLY Emailed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George Michael Fre...

OMG. I can't believe it. I just emailed it to my two readers. It's late and I'm giving them precious few days to review it. I sure hope that they just pass me. Ugh.

OK, so I know it's a bit premature but I don't care. I'm celebrating. First, a happy dance. Then some wine. Then bed. I'm so exhausted that I can't see straight...but not too exhausted to shake my booty for 3 minutes!!

I've had this George Michael song runnin' through my head these last two weeks as I've tried to intellectualize Filipino balikbayans and balikbayan boxes. It's been a living hell, lemme tell you. I would NOT recommend working full-time and pursuing part-time graduate study if you can somehow help it. These last 3 weeks SUCKED!! Actually, these last 2.5 years have been pretty rough. Be prepared to say goodbye to your life.

Hopefully, in two weeks, I'll get to say hello to my life again!! YEAH! FREEEEEDOM!!!

No comments: