Sunday, July 23, 2006

The Surfer Chica is back in NYC

I'm slowly posting my pics online. So check back regularly on flickr.com for my Costa Rica 06 photo set.

Still acting like I'm on vacation like nobody's business! Somehow, I just love the languid pace that I adopted in Costa Rica. I'm going to hang on to that as loooong as possible. I'm sure my fellow New Yorkers hate me as I am now a hazard to the sidewalk. People are dodging me left and right. I try to keep sidewalk etiquette, and stick to the right. Peeps can pass on my left all they want. But like road rules, who says sidewalk rules are observed as well. Especially when one is dodging dog poop in Manhattan.

2 comments:

NeatEngine said...

Hang ten!

ActionJoJo said...

Thanks Robert. I don't know if I can hang ten yet...but I'm working my way up to it!